Friday, November 26, 2010

You know your live overseas when...

You do all of your Black Friday shopping online from the comfort of your very own couch and in the PJ's (ok at least in my case today) Which by the way is FREAKING AWESOME!

Well let me start from the beginning. We got up at 4:30 this morning to take Ma and Pa to the airport. We are very sad to see them go and we all (including Luke and Leia) wish they could have stayed longer. Ok back to the point, got up a 4:30 left the house by 5:00. We made pretty good time driving the airport. Oh did I mention that the drive from Lakenheath Village to London's Heathrow Airport is my least favorite drive in the whole wide world. We got to the airport got them checked in and had a nice breakfast. We watched them walk through security and then headed home, which by the way seemed to take much less time. We walked in the door just as their flight was taking off.

After a two hour nap (don't judge do you remember the whole 4:30 wake up time this morning and we all know how much I love my sleep) it was time to start shopping. First stop OLD NAVY! They had some AWESOME deals on oh so many of my favorite things. I got some stuff for Aussie and for me, but sadly nothing for the pups they didn't have many doggie items online. Then is was off to one of my favorite stores for black Friday shopping BATH & BODY WORKS! There I found a bunch of stuff I wanted, but I limited myself to some oils for our warmers and of course pretty much anything Twisted Peppermint I could buy! Except my favorite thing the little anti-bacteria pocket packs. Oh well life goes on right.

Needless to say my black Friday shopping was successful, not stressful in the slightest, and my favorite NO CROWDS!!! I do hate crowds and will avoid them at all costs. Now just waiting for the packages to get here. I do love getting stuff in the mail.

Tomorrow is time to decorate so everyone keep your eye out for pictures!

Loves and Hugs!

Photobucket

1 comments:

Brittney said...

I love that you are blogging again! Hope you are well and glad you had a great Thanksgiving!